Monday, January 2, 2012

Homemade Mod Podge

I found the recipe for home made Mod Podge here. I decided I needed to try it out. I found these free printables here. I cut the edge off a cardboard box for the backing. I put the home made Mod Podge on it with a sponge brush, then I put the paper on it. I covered it in another layer of Mod Podge, and then waited for it to dry. I think I put too much water in my mixture. The black one turned out okay, but the colored ones changed colors, and looked bad. I think I'll add more glue to my mixture and see if that helps, if not I'll just go back to the store bought Mod Podge. 
So after the little board dried I hot glued ribbon around it and added a little bling. 
It makes a cute little gift. 

I decided zipper week is going to be next week! I already have three projects done, and they are super cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment