Monday, January 23, 2012

Easy V-Day Art

 For this project I used a frame that I bought at Goodwill. I spray painted it white. (it was in my daughters room till the glass was broke, don't ask.) Anyways, I didn't want to just throw it in the trash so I thought of this idea.

Here's what I used:
Picture Frame (without glass)
I piece of card stock
Four small pieces of felt

 I used the back of the frame as a pattern to cut out the paper. Then I cut out the word Love using a heart for the O. I then placed one letter at a time on the paper and sewed it with my sewing machine. Who knew you could sew paper!? 
I think the stitching adds a lot of character. So there you have it, and inexpensive piece of Valentine's Day art. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and fun!! love it! We're so glad you linked up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" We loved having you! Please come back next Saturday and share more of your great ideas! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete