Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Favorite Skirt

 I thought I would share my favorite skirt tutorial with you. This pattern is easy to follow, and takes less than an hour to make! You can find the tutorial here. There is also a little girl version; so fun! Yes my girls and I occasionally match at church. I did not wear a matching bow though! This is the perfect skirt for spring! So get a jump start on your spring wardrobe and make a few. I'm thinking about making another one in black and white.  
I love how it's high waisted, so it makes me look thinner (which is awesome!). It totally covers baby leftovers. The girls skirts have elastic in the waist, and they fit really well. I like the tucked in shirt look with these skirts. It was really hard to keep the girls shirts tucked for very long though. 
The adult version does have a zipper, but don't let that scare you! It's surprisingly easy! 
Here is the link for the pint sized version.

2 comments:

  1. For the kid elastic waist version, how wide did you make the waist band and then where did you put the elastic, if you made it 'wide' for them? or did you use a wide elastic?

    I can totally see this on you - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I just put the kid sized version link at the end of my post. It should answer all your questions. Let me know if it does not. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete