Monday, April 22, 2013

Comforts Baby Formula Review

I have been thinking about everything I need to get to prepare for our baby coming in early October. 
I want to start out nursing, with my youngest daughter we switched her to formula at six months. Nursing with a one year old running around was just too much for me. We eventually switched her over to a soy based formula because she was fussy. I nursed my oldest daughter for ten months till she stopped growing. I was not producing enough milk so we had to switch her to formula for two months. So I know I need to think about formula in case I will need to use it again.

I was contacted by Comforts Baby to try some formula out. I was surprised to learn about the wide range of formulas they offer. Which is great because every baby has different needs. They offer Premium, Soy Based, Organic, Gentle, Advantage, Toddler, and Tender formulas. You can read more about each one here.  Each one compares to popular brands, but at a better price. If you have ever had a to pay for baby formula you know how expensive it can be. Every little bit of savings is important!

If you are looking into formula for your future babe, or thinking of switching brands check Comforts Infant formula out. 

Comforts Infant formula is available exclusively at:
Ralphs, Kroger, King Scoopers, QFC, Dillons, Fry's, Food4Less, Smith's, and Fred Meyer. 


1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I saw the title to this post. :) Job well done, girl!! I will definitely keep this in mind if I ever have to formula feed. (Which I doubt because I'm totally obsessed with breastfeeding) but yes... will keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete