Monday, April 15, 2013

15 weeks

I was sort of hoping that I would feel better at 15 weeks. I started off the day with my head in the toilet, so no such luck. On the bright side, only 10 days till we find out the gender!
I found some chevron baby flannel at Joann's and I can't wait to make something for the baby. I'm going to wait till I know what colors to buy though. I'm not a gender neutral baby gear type of person. My girls were always dressed in super girly clothes and blankets. 
I am loving these blankets and leggings! Oh my, so cute!!
Little Hip Squeaks is such a cute shop, I love the modern prints!

The maxi skirt I'm wearing was made using this pattern from Leanne Barlow's etsy shop. Luckily I got the pattern back when it was free, yay for me! But it is so worth $12! I have a few skirts I made from the pattern and I love them! They easily stretch to accommodate my belly which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment