Saturday, August 10, 2013

31 weeks



 My youngest loves to watch her baby sister moving. She lifted up my shirt while we were watching home video's on the computer. I took a picture of her with my phone, I didn't realize she fell asleep. Cutest thing ever!! 
 She is so excited to be a big sister.

 I had an appointment this past week and I was measuring at 32 weeks. So I think we will be having another big baby. My sleeping beauty was 8.5 pounds induced 9 days early. So I'm pretty sure this little girl will be at least 8 pounds. 

We've put up the crib and curtains, I will be showing all of that when her room is more together. I still have to make her bedding. I'm just going with a crib skirt and fitted crib sheet. 
I did make her curtains and car seat canopy. Tutorial coming eventually...
The material is from Hobby Lobby. 
I'm still addicted to Chevron. 

I painted her nursery white and the curtains are hot pink and white. Her crib skirt will be aqua ruffle fabric and the crib sheet will probably be pink and white. 
I'm thinking about incorporating some yellow, but I'm not sure.
If I do I will probably make the crib sheet yellow, and hang a giant wooden initial letter in hot pink above her bed.  Her name is still undecided, so I can't do that just yet.
So what do you think? Will yellow be too much, should I just stick with hot pink and aqua?


2 comments:

  1. Love the car seat cover... Can't wait for the tutorial... I'll need one for January ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, that is just adorable. What a sweet picture. What a sweet little gal. She will be a great big sis!

    I love all of your ideas for baby's room. What a talented momma!

    ReplyDelete