Saturday, July 6, 2013

Boppy Pregnancy Pillow Review

original 
I was so excited to review the Boppy Custom Fit Total Body Pillow. 
It truly is a custom fit!  What I loved most about this pillow is that is is actually three separate pieces that Velcro together. The Velcro is very sturdy so you don't have to worry about it coming apart during the night. 
original 
I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and I already need a pregnancy pillow.
I already bought one of a different brand a few months ago, and I prefer the Boppy. Why? Because I toss and turn a lot at night and it's hard to flip the entire huge pillow over with me when I want to switch sides. I like to use the pillow without the middle section. For some reason I can stand anything touching my stomach at this point. I'm also pretty tall, so I think this pillow is great because you can customize it for your height/size.

original
 The pillow is so comfortable for your head! I will probably be using it after I have the baby. The longer portion goes between your legs so your hips are aligned and it's so comfortable! It's so much easier to switch sides when your hips get sore during the middle of the night. Why not use two normal size pillows? Honestly the shape of these really does make a difference. I used a ton of pillows with my first pregnancy and they were so large and bulky, and did not hold their shape. So they were pretty much worthless. I highly recommend this pillow for your pregnancy. It is a must have! There are only a couple of things I would actually splurge on during pregnancy, and this would be one of them!

BOPPY


No comments:

Post a Comment