Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello Kitty Party

 My oldest daughter just celebrated her 5th birthday. I thought I would share some inexpensive party idea's with you. I found these free printables for the cupcakes toppers and stickers on the wall here. There are more free printables that I didn't use, such as party favor boxes and invitations. The best part was that they matched all the decorations I bought from party city! I purchased the pinata, happy birthday banner, and poster for pin the bow on Kitty there.
 I love using these pom poms for parties! I already had these and they matched the theme, lucky me! Some were in the girls rooms, and some were left over from a baby shower I hosted. The tutorial is found here.

 I also used some of the printable cupcake toppers to glue on the candy bags.
 My daughter loved it! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

fingerprints on the fridge

2 comments:

  1. Did this download work for you? My download won't open, just links me to a site to purchase a download. Any chance you still have your file and can email it to me for my little girls bday? THANKS shastaviewmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only finding and catching on your blog posts. Enjoy most of these most up-to-date kinds.

    Childrens Entertainer Andove & children's Entertainer Farnborough

    ReplyDelete